Supervisory Procurement Analyst
Occasional travel - once every quarter.
Relocation expenses reimbursed No
If selected, you must meet the following conditions:
- Receive authorization from OPM on any job offer you receive, if you are or were (within the last 5 years) a political Schedule A, Schedule C or Non-Career SES employee in the Executive Branch.
- Serve a one year supervisory or managerial probationary period, (unless you have previously satisfied this requirement).
- Undergo and pass a background investigation (Tier 4 investigation level).
- Complete a financial disclosure report to verify that no conflict, or an appearance of conflict, exists between your financial interest and this position.
For each job on your resume, provide:
- the exact dates you held each job (from month/year to month/year)
- number of hours per week you worked (if part time).
If you have volunteered your service through a National Service program (e.g., Peace Corps, Americorps), we encourage you to apply and include this experience on your resume.
For a brief video on creating a Federal resume, click here.
The GS-15 salary range starts at $134,789.00 per year.
To qualify, you must have at least one year of specialized experience equivalent to the GS-14 level or higher in the Federal service.
1102 Qualifications GS-13 & above:
You must meet the requirements in 1, 2, or 3 below:
- All of the following: (a) Completion of Training listed in Level I & II of FAC-C Course Requirements; or FAC-C Level II or III, or a DAWIA level II or III certification. If your certification is over 2 years old, 80 hours of Continuous Learning Points are required to maintain certification. (b) At least 4years of experience in contracting or related positions including 1 year of specialized experience at or equivalent to work at the level described below; and (c) Completion of a 4-year course of study leading to a bachelor's degree that included or was supplemented by at least 24 semester hours in any combination of the following fields: accounting, business, finance, law, contracts, purchasing, economics, industrial management, marketing, quantitative methods, or organization and management.
- Exception: If you were in a GS-1102 position on January 1, 2000, you will be exempt from meeting the educational requirements for the grade level of that position. However, to be promoted you will have to meet Option 1 or 3.
- Waiver: GSA's senior procurement executive has the discretion to waive any or all of the requirements in 1 above.
Specialized experience is one year of experience equivalent to the GS-14 in the Federal service. Specialized experience is experience that includes leading and managing procurement programs and operations; overseeing the organization's technical and managerial activities relating to the contracting function; or ensuring that agency regulation and guidance implement statutory requirements and sound policies across the entire spectrum of procurement; overseeing the development, implementation, and communication of policies that directly affect the terms and conditions in contracts, and providing the competencies necessary to perform the full range of highly complex pre-award and post award activities utilizing a variety of types of contracts and evidence of professional potential, business acumen, drive for results, relationship building, and self-motivation in order to procure supplies, services, or construction associated with an organization.
Note: If you are using foreign education to meet qualification requirements, you must send a Certificate of Foreign Equivalency with your transcript in order to receive credit for that education. For further information, visit: https://www2.ed.gov/about/offices/list/ous/international/usnei/us/edlite-visitus-forrecog.html
Bargaining Unit status: Not Applicable
Relocation-related expenses are not approved and will be your responsibility.
Travel expenses associated with interviews are not approved will be your responsibility.
Additional vacancies may be filled through this announcement in this or other GSA organizations within the same commuting area.Read more
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
You will be evaluated on the questions you answer during the application process, which will measure your overall possession of the following competencies or knowledge, skills, and abilities. Your responses to these questions must be supported by your resume or your score may be lowered.
- Knowledge of contracting/procurement laws, principles, and regulations.
- Knowledge of acquisition policies relative to commercial items and enterprise wide acquisition solutions.
- Skill in written and oral communication.
- Skill in Leadership and Supervision.
Additional assessments may be used, and, if so, you will be provided with further instructions.
If you are eligible under Interagency Career Transition Assistance Plan or GSA’s Career Transition Assistance Plan(ICTAP/CTAP), you must receive a score of 85 or higher to receive priority.
To preview questions please click here. Read more Security clearance Other Drug test required No