Do you have billing coordination/support experience? If so, please read on and contact us today for next steps! 301-663-0130. This opportunity is located in Frederick, MD.
The right person will be proficient in Excel and have the ability to professionally interact daily with Project Managers and Clients. This individual will also be a contact for vendors. This position requires total reliability, superb judgment and the ability to meet deadlines without fail. The successful candidate must be an enthusiastic team player who demonstrates the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment, solve problems, and have excellent customer service skills. Qualified candidates should submit their resume and then please CALL Sparks Group to confirm receipt and for immediate consideration between the hours of 8-5 Mon-Fri. 301-663-0130. PLEASE ensure you CALL as the second step in the submittal process! $18 an hour to start.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- All facets of billing coordination
- Processes the ability to maintain and accurately update spreadsheets according to company timelines
- Verifies budget line items and billing forms
- Manage incoming and compose professional outgoing emails to Clients and Project Managers
- Timely remittance of all reporting
- Ability to quickly learn and enter accurate data into proprietary software
- Recent, relevant, previous accounting support experience
- Excellent business etiquette with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong time management skills as each client timeline is different and must be adhered to
- MSOffice computer skills with specific Excel proficiency
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.