Human Resource Manager
Sparks Group has partnered with a fast-growing IT consulting company seeking an experience Human Resource Manager. They are seeking a motivated and people-focused human resources professional with strong interpersonal skills to work in a fast-paced environment and manage a their growing HR team. Individuals with experience in the areas such as, but not limited to, employment law compliance, HRIS, performance management, employee relations, benefits administration and separation of employment, apply now or call 703-821-1911.
- Manage HR projects as well as participate in functional and cross-functional initiatives.
- Conduct investigations into employee concerns, provide appropriate documentation and bring to conclusion, involving general counsel as necessary.
- Coach managers and supervisors on employee performance matters and concerns.
- Manage compensation programs to include proposal support, job descriptions, position slotting, policy and interdepartmental processes.
- Ensure compliance with applicable federal, state, and local laws and legislative requirements.
- Participate in compensations programs.
- Oversee updating of the employee handbook to document policy changes and the maintaining of employee records while adhering to regulatory and ISO requirements.
- Provide guidance and counsel to managers and employees to ensure consistent application and integration of policies, procedures and practices to ensure compliance with firm policies and regulations.
- Manage OFCCP Compliance and Affirmative Action plans; lead and respond to OFCCP. Responsible for EEO-1 and VETS-4212 reporting.
- Analyze and develop strategies to improve Employee Engagement.
- At least 2 year of government contracting experience required.
- 8+ years of HR management experience.
- Strong HRIS experience with ADP - Deltek preferable.
- PHR/SPHR, SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP preferred.
- Experience working in an ISO or CMMI certified company a plus.
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.