Sparks Group had partnered with a reputable government contractor seeking a Project Analyst to join their fast-growing Corporate Team! This is an excellent opportunity to work alongside a Vice President who oversees all facets of contract lifecycle management. If you have a passion for the operations behind a government contractor, providing unity across divisions and tracking complex reports-we want you!
- Review and track subcontractor timesheets and generate reports for Business Manager
- Coordinate new projects, contracts, subcontracts and hew hires with appropriate business unit or internal partner
- Review and edit all incoming staffing changes, SONâ€™s, RFPâ€™s, task orders, etc.
- Create, edit and post job requisitions to recruiting sites
- Produce subcontracting compliance documents
- Draft memos and other correspondence
- Advanced Excel skills and proven ability to run complex reports
- Bachelorâ€™s degree
- 2+ years of experience working with a government contractor
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.