Our client, a government agency that operates transit service in the metropolitan area, is in immediate need of an experienced and knowledgeable Contracts Administrator to join their team! This exciting career role is a long-term opportunity and will perform the entire contract life cycle from “cradle to grave”. Apply today!
- Supervise and manage the day-to-day procurement activities, manage temporary procurement support staff and prepare solicitations, amendments, awards and modifications for assigned requirements.
- Perform all duties associated with a competitive procurement process.
- Preparing and issuing proposal requests, Invitation for Bids, Request for Quotes and Blanket Purchasing Agreement through award.
- Chair Pre-Proposal/Pre-Bid meetings, chair Source Selection Committee meetings and make recommendations to management.
- Compile and analyze complex data, identify problems and recommend solutions.
- Interact professionally with various levels of employees and outside representatives.
- Interpret and apply applicable Federal, State and local, laws, ordinances and regulations using the manuals below as guidance.
- Bachelor’s Degree and with at least eight (8) years of experience in developing and administering complex contract awards,
- OR a minimum of twelve (12) years of progressively responsible experience in developing and administering complex contract awards.
- Effective oral and written communication skills are essential, as well as knowledge of theories, principles and practices of contract administration from pre-solicitation through contract closeout.
- Transit System and or Public Agency contract management experience is desirable.
- Knowledge of theories, principles and practices of contract administration from pre-solicitation through contract closeout.
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.