Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Relocation expenses reimbursed No
1) Developing briefs, charts and spreadsheets to prepare higher level officials and staff, for Airborne Intelligence Surveillance Reconnaissance (AISR) and Intelligence support to aviation architecture;
2) Developing the vision and identifying plans to achieve the vision, for Airborne Intelligence Surveillance Reconnaissance (AISR), and overseeing/coordinating component execution;
3) Developing and integrating future and evolving concepts with identified capabilities, requirements, and supporting programs to synchronize and shape initiatives;
4) Developing and coordinating long-term intelligence support to aviation and AISR plans and policies with other agencies, the staff, and other services.
Additional qualification information can be found from the following Office of Personnel Management website: http://www.opm.gov/qualifications/Standards/group-stds/gs-admin.asp.
This position is covered by the Department of Defense Priority Placement Program.
Additional vacancies may be filled by this announcement.
A tentative offer of employment will be rescinded if the selectee fails to meet the pre-employment requirements, including failure to report to any of the scheduled appointments.
If you are unable to apply online and request information about the Alternate Application process, please contact the Department of Navy's Employment Information Center.
Federal annuitant information: The selection of an annuitant is subject to the Department of Defense and Department of the Navy policy on the employment of annuitants. Policy information may be found at: http://www.secnav.navy.mil/donhr/Documents/CivilianJobs/FedCivAnnuitants.pdf
ICTAP does not apply to Excepted Service positions.
Recruitment incentives may be authorized to eligible new hires.
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
In order to qualify for this position, your resume must provide sufficient experience and/or education, knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the duties of the specific position for which you are being considered. Your resume is the key means we have for evaluating your skills, knowledge, and abilities as they relate to this position. Therefore, we encourage you to be clear and specific when describing your experience.
When the application process is complete, we will review your resume to ensure you meet the hiring eligibility and qualification requirements listed in this announcement. You will be rated based on the information provided in your resume and responses to the Occupational Questionnaire, along with your supporting documentation to determine your ability to demonstrate the following competencies:
- ANALYTICAL TECHNIQUES
- COLLECTION SYSTEMS CAPABILITIES
- COLLECTIONS RESOURCES MANAGEMENT
- ORAL COMMUNICATION
- RULEMAKING AND REGULATION
If after reviewing your resume and supporting documentation, a determination is made that you inflated your qualifications and/or experience, your score may be adjusted to more accurately reflect your abilities or you may be found ineligible/not qualified. If selected, you may be required to provide supporting documentation.
Please follow all instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may affect your rating or consideration for employment.
All eligibility and qualifications requirements must be met by the closing date of this announcement.
Experience refers to paid and unpaid experience, including volunteer work done through National Service programs (e.g., professional, philanthropic, religious, spiritual, community, student, social). Volunteer work helps build critical competencies, knowledge, and skills and can provide valuable training and experience that translates directly to paid employment. Read more Security clearance Sensitive Compartmented Information Drug test required Yes