Modeling and Simulation Researcher, Senior - 1820
The MIL Corporation is seeking a Senior Modeling and Simulation (M&S) Researcher. This individual will be part of MIL's growing team, providing Modeling and Simulation (M&S) technology, trend and activity research, M&S analysis of value, funding and direction in support to a Federal Government client at our Lexington Park, MD location.
• Conduct M&S research, to include open sources, aggregate results and generate summaries for M&S technology, trends, programs and activities as comprehensive publications and presentations
• Conduct analysis of M&S trends and provide insight regarding M&S value, funding, and direction.
• Assess licensing requirements and potential licensing mechanisms for M&S domain applications
• Research and review existing M&S policies and plans, extracting, drafting and incorporating relevant content for DoD and Service customers
• Ensure conformance with appropriate and applicable policies and procedures
• Review and prepare documents and presentations
• 15+ years Department of Navy (DoN) modelling and simulation experience
• Familiarity with M&S tools, capabilities and their applications
• Experience with the development and editorial review of M&S documents and presentations
• Experience working with Microsoft application tools and other complex search tools
• Fundamental understanding of UNIX/Linux Operating Systems, system administration and security
• Critical thinking/problem solving skills
• Effective oral and written communicator
The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.