Modeling and Simulation Analyst, Senior - 1811
The MIL Corporation is seeking a Senior Modeling and Simulation (M&S) Analyst. This individual will be part of MIL's growing team, providing Modeling and Simulation (M&S), Validation, Verification, and Accreditation (VV&A), and Live, Virtual, Constructive (LVC) support to a Federal Government client at our Lexington Park, MD location.
• Develop M&S roadmaps
• Develop M&S education, training, and course material
• Develop M&S and VV&A polices and plans
• Research, Develop, Analyze, Assess, and Measure LVC technology applications based upon mission objectives
• Conduct cost-benefit analysis
• Assist with analysis of complex functions and M&S requirements
• Ensure conformance with appropriate and applicable policies and procedures
• Review and prepare documents and presentations
• 15+ years Department of Defense (DoD) modelling and simulation experience
• In depth knowledge of M&S tools, capabilities and their applications
• Experience with the development of M&S education, training and course materials
• Experience working with Microsoft application tools
• Ability to assess system capability / performance relative to operational and software
• Critical thinking/problem solving skills
• Effective oral and written communicator
• All applicants for this position must be able to obtain and maintain a Top Secret clearance with a Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI); please note that the clearance process takes into account financial background aspects.
The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.