If your currently in Retail Management and looking to change careers and have a interest in Recruiting, keep reading. Be part of our developing in-house recruitment team with an organization that has ambitious growth plans with great opportunities and career development.
The primary focus of the role is to develop and manage the recruitment process for very busy office.Our office is based in Rockville but we work with clients and candidate all over the DC metropolitan area.
We are searching for a talented recruitment professional to join a successful Healthcare team.Job Requirements
- On a daily basis, us social media referrals, networking, NRI's database, job websites and other recruitment strategies to identify qualified candidates for Direct Hire as well as Contract.
- screen and qualify candidates, conduct face to face interviews as well as video interviews.
- You will complete Reference and potential candidates, skill test all candidates to make sure there skills match the clients requirements.
- NRI is lucky to have a very large number of candidates already in our data base, you will search through the data base to match candidates with current job opportunities.
- Present potential job opportunities to candidates, help prepare the candidate for the fact to face interview with the client.
- Monitor candidate performance once placed in a position.
- Complete all necessary paperwork before presenting any candidate to open positions.
You must be organized and have the ability to plan your own workload. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must as you will be dealing wit large numbers fo candidates throughout the Healthcare industry.
2 plus years of experience recruiting preferably in the Healthcare industry but not required.
Ability to work well on a team as well as independently.
Knowledge of Adapt Suites is a plus
The job requires a lot of phone interaction with candidates. The ideal candidate enjoys engaging with potential candidatesAdditional Information
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.Meet Your Recruiter Sonia Benson