3D Computer Vision Software Engineer
Employer Name: VanGogh Imaging, Inc.
Position Title: 3D Computer Vision Software Engineer
Location: McLean, VA
I: Essential Job Functions:
· Develop mobile and embedded (Windows, Android, iOS, and Linux) computer vision applications by designing, developing, and testing software solutions. Applications include real-time 3D Modeling and AR/VR;
· Develop computer vision algorithms based on both RGB and 3D point cloud data;
· Develop machine learning algorithms and libraries;
· Create detailed documentation including design concept, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts;
· Create structured coding with relevant code comments;
· Work with customers directly to understand requirements and design system specifications, standards, and programming;
· Develop software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle
II: Educational Requirements:
· Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or a closely related field, with a concentration in Signal and Image Control Systems
III: Special Skills Requirements:
· Knowledge of computer vision techniques, computer image processing, image synthesis, machine learning algorithms, and data structures and management.
To apply for this position, please forward your resume and cover letter by email to email@example.com. No telephone calls, please. Please reference the position you’re applying for in the subject.
VanGogh Imaging, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.