Shop / Equipment Manager
One of the area’s largest Masonry Construction companies is looking for a Shop / Equipment Manager for our Laurel, MD yard! The Manager will be in charge of the day to day operations of the shop which performs service repairs and maintenance on company owned trucks and equipment.
- Inspecting all equipment and tools for damages;
- Repair damaged equipment and tools as needed;
- Utilize current systems and processes to maintain DOT records as required by law;
- Ensure the maintenance of the shop is in good order and in accordance with safety requirements;
- General day to day operations of the shop
- 5 years’ experience managing a construction yard
- Must have a clean driving record
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- Ability to multi-task while being detail oriented
- Must be a High school / trade school graduate
Monday through Friday work week, no weekends required!
Benefits include: Health Insurance, 7 paid holidays, paid uniform, 401k and profit sharing.
Please send resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 301-953-0344.