Supervisory Program Analyst
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Relocation expenses reimbursed Yes You MAY qualify for reimbursement of relocation expenses in accordance with agency policy.
Qualifications must be met within 30 days after the closing date of this announcement.
There is no substitution of education for experience at this grade level.
- You will be placed on an excepted service appointment.
- Telework availability will be based upon the mission requirements and supervisory determination
- This appointment does not confer eligibility to be non-competitively converted to a term, career or career-conditional appointment in the competitive service.
- A three-year trial period may be required.
- Individuals tentatively selected for drug testing designated positions at the Defense Information Systems Agency will be required to submit to urinalysis for illegal drugs prior to appointment or placement.
- We may use this announcement to fill additional vacancies within 90 days of the closing date.
- Moving costs MAY be paid. They MUST be paid if a DISA employee is selected for the position. The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 makes certain reimbursements/payments taxable. For information on these changes and the Relocation Income Tax Allowance (RITA), for which some appointees are eligible, click here.
- Recruitment, relocation, or retention incentives MAY be authorized.
- Males born after 12-31-59 must be registered or exempt from Selective Service (to verify your registration status click here).
- The Department of Defense (DoD) policy on employment of annuitants issued March 18, 2004 will be used in determining eligibility of annuitants. It applies to former Federal civilian employees receiving a retirement annuity from the Civil Service Retirement and Disability Fund that are hired within the DoD on or after November 24, 2003. The policy also applies to annuitants (appointed in DoD on/or after November 24, 2003) who move from one position to another within DoD through voluntary reassignment, promotion, change to lower grade or transfer between military departments. Please see this policy here.
- For more information on veterans' preference click here.
- For more information regarding qualifications requirements please click here.
- The Federal Employees Health Benefits (FEHB) Program has many plans to choose from, all at very reasonable rates, which can be paid from pre-tax income.
- The Federal Employees Retirement System (FERS) is one of the premier retirement programs in the nation. The program features three components: a retirement pension; the Thrift Savings Plan (TSP, an employee-controlled investment program); and social security.
- Federal Employee Group Life Insurance (FEGLI) offers numerous life insurance policy options covering federal employees and dependents.
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Once the application process is complete, a review of your resume and supporting documentation will be made and compared against your responses to the assessment questionnaire to determine if you are qualified for this job. If, after reviewing your resume and or supporting documentation, a determination is made that you have inflated your qualifications and or experience, you may lose consideration for this position. Please follow all instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may affect your rating.
You can preview the Assessment Questionnaire here: https://apply.usastaffing.gov/ViewQuestionnaire/10411770