Facilities Admin Coordinator
Under general direction from the Director of Facilities,the facilities coordinator provides administrative support to the facility management team and daily support of operations to ensure the successful completion of the departmentâ€™s needs.
- Responds to service requests or inquiries in a professional and friendly manner
- Manage work order requests
- Review on-line work order requests and processes
- Create and assign work orders to multiple technicians
- Close out work orders
- Report on open and closed work orders
- Assists with maintaining and organizing inspection and maintenance records of the facility
- Develop and provide monthly, quarterly, and annual Utility Systems Reports to the Facilities Director and the Environment of Care Committee as required by Hospital Policy.
- Maintain, modify and update the Hospitalâ€™s Computerized Maintenance Management System.
- Provide clerical/administrative support (e.g., sort and distribute mail; manage calendars for managers and meeting spaces) to the Director of Facilities
- Process incoming invoices, including communicating with each department to insure invoices are properly accounted for and coordinate with accounts payable.
- Review attendance and time keeping for team members â€“
- Coordinate Facility Department events
- Control office supplies and equipment Inventories
- Provide support on Capital Projects as directed, including: procurement services, project accounting, closeout documentation, coordination with impacted departments/units.
- Assist with process and procedures training on general and Work Order programs and procedures
- Manage Facility Department competencies, including: scheduling, document distribution, records maintenance, and reporting on staff compliance. Ensure staff completes competency requirements.
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager
- Basic knowledge of Computerized Maintenance Management Systems.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and written.
- Ability to type and write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, and/or supervisor.
- Basic analytical skills.
- Ability to problem solve in standard situations.
- Must be able to effectively present information to internal department and/or groups of employees.
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Physical requirement includes stooping standing, walking and climbing stairs.
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.