Job Summary/Company:Sparks Group has partnered with sales development consulting firm that is seeking an Office Manager to assist with day-to-day office maintenance.
- Stocking and organizing kitchen and conference rooms
- Onboarding new candidates; complete I-9 and necessary paperwork
- Filing and updating internal information
- Work with IT to set up computers and outlook for new hires
- Order supplies
- Work with vendors- schedule cleanings, repairs, etc.
- Call clients to follow up on past due bills or missing information
- Bachelor's degree required
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in MS Office Suite- especially Excel
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.