(Anticipated) Supervisor, School Administration
The Supervisor of School Administration is a Division leader responsible for the strategic direction, organization and coordination of several key components of the Department of Instruction as they relate to the operations of Division campuses, including discipline matters, Stakeholder Services, and athletics.
* Supports and assists in the coordination of the work with all division principals in responding to stakeholder concerns;
supervises and evaluates discipline programs for the division and collaborates on discipline and campus climate initiatives
with Pupil Services.
* Facilitates student disciplinary hearings and provides insight to the Superintendent's designee regarding case details and
may recommend course of action.
* Collaborates with the Supervisor of Safety and Security in providing professional learning opportunities related to discipline
polices and operations.
* Works in partnerships with Collaborative Learning Teams and cross functional teams, to support programmatic goals in
student safety and discipline.
* Works with principals, assistant principals, and deans in high incident schools to provide additional support through
* Completes climate walkthrough in schools, and reviews compliancy documents.
* Conducts short-term and long-range planning; approves and monitors contracted services agreements; reviews and
monitors joint projects with other agencies and institutions; responds to requests for information from the public.
* Performs related work as required.
* Postgraduate Professional License with an endorsement in school administration.
* Seven years of progressive overall education experience in teaching, supervision, administration, with a minimum of 2
years focused on student discipline.
* Possesses strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
* Demonstrated experience with campus climate management systems such as PBIS.
The Supervisor, School Administration, reports to the Director of the Office of School Administration.