Sr. Full Stack Developer
7 days left
- Full Time
Please list all professional experience and explain any gaps in employment history.
The Washington Post Engineering Team builds software to meet the needs of The Post, while also making the same software available to other publishers around the world.
The Arc suite of products provides publishers with the tools they need to author, manage and publish content to meet the ever-changing demands of news readers. Arc is quickly becoming the leader in publishing-focused software development.
Built 100% on AWS, the Arc platform follows a microservice architecture. All of our software teams use develops to deliver and maintain products. Our processes are lightweight, which allows our teams to innovate quickly to bring new ideas to market. New features and products are deployed to our customer base every day.
We are currently looking for a senior front end or full stack engineer as a direct hire or a contract to hire role.
Responsibilities / Qualifications
- At least three (3) years of front end or full stack experience
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Looking for candidates that are strong on the front end but have interest in and/or back end experience as well.
- Would prefer a candidate that also has Java, Docker, AWS, AWS ECS and large scale app development experience.
- This position requires the candidate to come into the office; this is not a 100% remote work position.