Supervisory Program Analyst
6 days left
- Full Time
Relocation expenses reimbursed No
If selected, you must meet the following conditions:
- Receive authorization from OPM on any job offer you receive, if you are or were (within the last 5 years) a political Schedule A, Schedule C or Non-Career SES employee in the Executive Branch.
- Serve a one year supervisory or managerial probationary period, if required.
- Undergo and pass a background investigation (Tier 2 investigation level).
- Have your identity and work status eligibility verified if you are not a GSA employee. We will use the Department of Homeland Security’s e-Verify system for this. Any discrepancies must be resolved as a condition of continued employment.
For each job on your resume, provide:
- the exact dates you held each job (from month/year to month/year)
- number of hours per week you worked (if part time).
If you have volunteered your service through a National Service program (e.g., Peace Corps, Americorps), we encourage you to apply and include this experience on your resume.
For a brief video on creating a Federal resume, click here.
The GS-14 salary range starts at $114,590.00 per year.
To qualify, you must have one year of specialized experience equivalent to the GS-13 level or higher in the Federal service. Specialized experience isdefined as leading, or serving as a technical expert in directing, planning and coordinating short and long-range organizational program requirements. Such experience must include activities associated with developing cost estimates for regional training programs, monitoring budgetary systems, and review of human capital requirements and support for the entire region.
Bargaining Unit status: Not Applicable
Travel expenses associated with interviews may be approved. Determinations will be made on a case-by-case basis.
We are currently filling one vacancy, but additional vacancies may be filled through this announcement or in other GSA organizations within the same commuting area.
If you are eligible under Merit Promotion, you may also apply under Vacancy Announcement #1911122CFMP. You must apply separately to each announcement to be considered for both.
All the information you provide will be verified by a review of the work experience and/or education as shown on your application forms, by checking references and through other means, such as the interview process. Any exaggeration of your experience, false statements, or attempts to conceal information may be grounds for not hiring you, or for firing you after you begin work.Read more
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
We will use a method called Category Rating to assess your application. Here’s how it will work:
You will be scored on the questions you answer during the application process, which will measure your possession of the following competencies or knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Ability to lead and manage a subordinate staff to successfully meet program goals and work effectively with a diverse team;
- Ability to plan, analyzes, and develop short and long-range organizational and operational program requirements;
- Ability to prepare training estimates, coordinates training plans, and manage the regional training program;
- Ability to manage budgetary and accounting systems for the organization to ensure a tight financial control of program expenditures;
- Ability to conduct formal briefings for higher level management to provide recommendations or action plans.
Your answers to the questions will be used to place you in one of three categories: Best Qualified, Well Qualified, or Qualified.
We will verify your answers to the questions in your resume. If your resume doesn’t support your answers, we may lower your score, which could place you in a lower category.
Within each category, veterans will receive selection priority over non-veterans.
Additional assessments may be used, and, if so, you will be provided with further instructions.
If you are eligible under Interagency Career Transition Assistance Plan or GSA’s Career Transition Assistance Plan(ICTAP/CTAP), you must receive a score of 85 or higher to receive priority.
To preview questions please click here. Read more Security clearance Other Drug test required No