Open Source Intelligence Researcher
Job Summary/Company: A nonprofit think tank focusing on the middle east with the support of American efforts related to security, exposing anti-Semitism and assisting with foreign efforts seeks an Open Source Intelligence Researcher to use open sources to research, organize and analyze intelligence data and create custom reports and memos.
- Research, evaluate and analyze information from various open sources
- Produce daily, weekly, and monthly intelligence products
- Communicate findings effectively and accurately to team members, management, clients, and others
- Prepare briefings and presentations pertaining to areas of focus and expertise.
- Effectively navigate various social media platforms, and quickly adapt to new and emerging platforms and technologies.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree and 2-4 years of related experience in social media, analysis, data science, intelligence, computer science, Middle Eastern studies, and/or global affairs.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and online platforms.
- Ability to work autonomously frequently, self-starter who can manage shifting tasks and priorities.
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.