Publicly traded, investment company in Bethesda, MD is seeking an Executive Assistant. This company is comprised of seasoned professionals who are generating strong internal growth and operating within 25 states plus DC. The Executive Assistant will provide support to an entrepreneurial CEO and help further the organization’s mission and values.
This is a great opportunity for a C-Level Assistant who takes charge, is self-confident and can run the CEO’s calendar and desk without asking questions. The successful candidate will possess good judgment and business acumen to make well-reasoned decisions with respect to matters on a daily basis.
- Serve as internal and external liaison for executive
- Manage executive’s calendar inclusive of strategically scheduling appointments
- Arrange logistics of meetings, including reserving meeting rooms; coordinating participants, and arranging catering
- Assist with daily workflow; including document preparation
- Answer multi-line telephone system
- Preparation of PowerPoint presentations, including any required charts and graphs
- Manage electronic and paper departmental filing system
- Process invoices, prepare expense reports and track reimbursements
*Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in hospitality management, accounting/finance, economics or related area required.
- 3 to 5 years of experience supporting senior-level executives
- 2 to 3 years of experience on Capitol Hill in a scheduling or administrative role preferred
Monday-Friday, 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM with flexibility to work outside core business hours
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.Meet Your Recruiter Rachelle Feola