Vice President and Associate General Counsel
Provides legal support for Association and member companies in proceedings before government agencies and courts.
Primary Job Duties/Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Drafts comments for filing in Federal Communications Commission and other agency proceedings; draft briefs for filing in various court cases.
- Advocates industry positions before FCC and other government agencies.
- Supervises outside counsel and economists.
- Coordinates policy positions with member companies and their outside counsel.
- Advises members, association on legal and policy questions.
- Provides member guidance on day-to-day operating questions.
- Assists the Senior Vice President and other Legal department lawyers in representing the Legal Department at meetings and conferences.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Law degree
- Substantial experience in law firm and/or FCC
- Strong writing skills
Only applicants who submit a cover letter and resume will be considered.