Digital Marketing Coordinator
The National Association of Federally-Insured Credit Unions (NAFCU) is seeking a self-motivated Digital Marketing Coordinator to support the Association’s digital marketing team in the implementation of all digital marketing activities through NAFCU’s websites, Learning Management System, email, apps, and other digital channels. The Coordinator ensures accurate and optimized content for a seamless user experience that promotes engagement in NAFCU’s digital channels.
Who we are:
NAFCU is the leading trade association for America’s federally-insured credit unions. Our mission is to strengthen credit unions by providing our members and the credit union industry the absolute best in federal advocacy, education, and compliance assistance. Extreme member service and responsiveness is our hallmark.
Our team members are passionate about growth, innovation and collaboration. We are constantly striving to improve and better ourselves so that we can better support our members. If you have a growth mindset and you enjoy challenging work, you probably are a great fit for our team!
Who you are:
You are a self-starter with a keen attention to detail, who can easily learn and master new technologies. You love to learn and thrive within a collaborative team where you get to interact with many different people. You are energized by a fast-moving environment, like trying new things, and are driven to continuously improve. You strive to exceed expectations and go the extra mile to achieve results. You are an exemplary team player and expert communicator.
What you'll do:
- Publish and validate content using the Association’s web content management systems and Learning Management System (LMS).
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and cross-functional teams to update and maintain web, LMS, and app content.
- Coordinate the posting of time-sensitive educational content in the Association’s LMS.
- Troubleshoot issues with key vendors, members, staff, and key stakeholders to ensure problems are resolved in a timely and professional manner.
- Copyedit and proofread all web content.
- Support training and assistance of all CMS users across the Association.
- Assist the digital team with email scheduling, creation, and deployment using the Association’s Email Marketing Software.
- Assist digital strategists with conference app content entry and updates, and with analytics and reporting of digital channels.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1+ years relevant web content management or online and electronic communications experience.
- Technically savvy with a solid understanding of the principles of good website design and basic usability concepts.
- Working knowledge of SEO and web copywriting best practices.
- Working knowledge of content management systems and email marketing systems; Drupal and Informz experience a plus.
- Fundamental knowledge of HTML.
- Proficient in MS Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Google Analytics experience a plus.
- Great positive attitude, work ethic, and the ability to show tremendous initiative; strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including strong editing, grammar and proof reading skills; good listener and ability to accept constructive feedback.
- Must be able to handle a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
If you push yourself and your colleagues to be better, love creating and learning new things, and are committed to helping us make NAFCU the best trade association in Washington, D.C., we would love to hear from you. To apply, email resume with cover letter and salary requirements.