Sparks Group has partnered with a business immigration law firm dedicated to navigating the U.S. visa process seamlessly for its clients. This firm is looking for a detail oriented Legal Assistant to work closely with the team on visa filings. If you have a knack for diligent and thorough work - this is the role for you!
- Supporting legal assistants with research
- Preparing case files
- Pulling reports/documents and checking for accuracy and completeness
- Communicating with clients for outstanding items
- 1-2 years of immigration experience (specifically L & E Visas)
- Strong attention to detail and execution-driven
- Meet deadlines
- Proficient with MS Office
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.