Jr. Cyber Security Systems Analysts/Administrators - 1817
7 days left
- Full Time
The MIL Corporation is seeking Part-Time Jr. Cyber Security Systems Analysts/Administrators to provide Temporary support to a Federal Government client at our Southern Maryland location. Support will be provided for approximately 10 weeks, from mid-May through mid-August.
• Provide general communications analyst skills
• Provide first level technical support
• Research and document/inventory equipment and computers in accordance with established IT policies and procedures
• Ensure DoD information system IA policies and procedures as defined by DoD security certification and accreditation documentation are followed and documented
• Provide administrative support to the Research, Development, Test and Evaluation (RDT&E) customers
• Must be currently enrolled as a full-time college student and scheduled towards completing a degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Scientific or Mathematics intensive discipline.
• Experience working with Microsoft application tools
• Some basic computer or network device experience
• Computations and writing experience
• Very good work habits
• May be required to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 40 pounds
All applicants for this position must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance; please note that the clearance process takes into account financial background aspects.