We are currently looking for a Mid-Level Business Analyst/Tester to join a project with one of our largest commercial customers. Job Responsibilities include and not limited to:
- Document business processes by creating simple diagrams and flow charts.
- Good understanding of standard quality assurance theories, procedures and practices.
- Review developed features to make sure they work properly and are visually polished.
- Exposure to Agile methodology is a plus.
- 5+ years of relevant job experience.
- Experience writing test cases. convert business requirements into test scripts/scenarios and logging defects.
- Perform the following phases of testing: systems testing, integration testing as well as full regression testing.
- Prior experience in an IT consulting environment with a focus on business analysis.
- Understanding of business process redesign concepts and process improvement techniques.
- Exceptional organizational skills, analytical skills, strong written and verbal presentation skills.
- Exceptional written communication skills and have excellent communication skills and client presence.
- Must be a team player and be able to build positive working relationships with team members and project managers that encourage open communication and a supportive team environment.
- BA or BS in related field of study required.
- Previous experience supporting a SharePoint development applications and using Jira.