- Work cross-functionally to design, develop and deploy new reports and data analytics
- Knowledge of best practices in the field of executive coaching and leadership development
- Ability to plan and execute leadership development programs
- Ability to combine pieces of information to form general rules or conclusions even among seemingly unrelated events
- Understanding of how leadership development and talent management adds value to organizations
- Three (3) or more years of analytical and Talent Management experience
- Three (3) or more years of Leadership Development program management experience
- High proficiency with MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience creating polished and highly visible documents and communications
- Experience supporting leadership development programs at the Executive level
- Experience planning, managing, and communicating program and logistics
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.