Be part of our developing in-house recruitment team within an organisation that has ambitious growth plans with great opportunities and career development.
The primary focus of the role is to develop and manage the recruitment process for a very busy office. Our office is based in Rockville but we work with clients and candidates all over the DC metropolitan area.
We are searching for a talented recruitment professional to join successful Healthcare team.
Responsibilities and Duties
- On a daily basis, us social media referrals, networking, NRI's database, job websites and other recruitment strategies to identify qualified candidates for Direct Hire as well as Contract.
- Screen and qualify candidates, conduct face to face interviews and well as video interviews.
- You will complete Reference of potential candidates, skill test all candidates to make sure there skills match the clients requirements.
- NRI is lucky to have a very large number of candidates already in our data base, you will search and for candidates for current job opportunities.
- Present potential job opportunities to candidates, help prepare and the candidate for the face to face interview with the client.
- Monitor candidate performance once placed in a position. Coach candidates in response to any feedback that they may give you, plus assist with any pressing issues.
Complete all necessary paperwork to ensure the candidate as all the necessary paperwork to start working.
- You must be organized and have the ability to plan your own workload. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must as you will be dealing with large numbers of candidates throughout the Healthcare industry.
- 2+ years of experience recruiting preferably in the Healthcare industry but not required.
- Ability to work well on a team as well as independently.
- knowledge of Adapt Suites is a plus.
- This job requires a lot of phone interaction with candidates. The ideal candidate enjoys engaging with potential candidates.
NRI provides excellent benefits, including paid time off, Dental, Vision and Health insurance, Flex medical benefits, Metro SmartTrip benefits and 401K.
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.Meet Your Recruiter Sonia Benson