Survey Support Receipting Agent
We are seeking qualified candidates to work as a receipting agent on an education project located at our Rockville/ Gaithersburg, Maryland offices. Qualified candidates must possess specific skills that include experience in one or more of the following areas: possess basic computer and math skills, be able to sort & file numerically, able to be flexible, dependable, a quick learner, and able to follow directions/instructions provided. Training will be provided.
Successful candidates must possess excellent oral and written communication, be detailed oriented, have a highly organized approach to work, work well in a team-oriented environment, and have the ability to handle multiple tasks. Punctuality and consistent adherence to assignment work schedules are essential.
Duties and Responsibilities
· opening the boxes/cases of School Folders as they arrive in the mail/FedEx and properly breaking down and disposing of the boxes (this includes the use of cutting tools such as box cutters or scissors)
· taking inventory of the folders in each box/package that is received
· organizing the folders into groups by assessment type and state
· reviewing the paperwork in each of the folders and marking certain forms as received in the project database
· numerical sorting and filing of the folders
· lifting boxes up to approximately 50lbs (assistance can be provided, if necessary)
· staff may occasionally be asked to help unload the mail from the cart when it is delivered to the workspace
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED is required to apply
- Must be available to work Monday through Friday, between 8 am - 5:30 pm
- Must be able to work full-time, 40 hours/week
Candidates must be able to work at our Rockville/ Gaithersburg, Maryland offices. Reporting to work on time is necessary for this position. This assignment is temporary hourly position. Benefits are based on hours worked and tenure.
Any offer of employment may be contingent upon receipt of acceptable results from a post-offer background screening, if required for the position, based on the specific position which may include, for example, identity verification, employment history, or criminal records history.
Westat is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by Federal, state, or local law.