URGENT - Program Manager with DAWIA III, PMP and TS Clearance
Urgent/immediate need for an onsite Program Manager in Adelphi, MD for DoD Army client. Candidate must possess PMP, Top Secret clearance AND be DAWIA III-certified. Program Manager will oversee contractor staff of ~30 FTEs in Contracts/Acquisitions as well as Budget Offices. It is preferable that the candidate has DoD/Army experience relative to contracting.
In this role, the Program Manager will:
- Lead the management of complex proposal and contract activities in accordance with Government policies, legal and customer requirements.
- Interpret and communicate business requirements to program team and management.
- Act as a subject matter expert with an extensive knowledge of government contracting methods, applicable laws and regulations.
- Mentor junior contracts professionals and may supervise or guide work of lower grade contracting employees.
- Develop and maintain professional and dependable relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge and working understanding of the US Government Acquisition and Procurement environment, the DoD/Army Contracts function, and relevant company policies and procedures, FAR/DFARS, and other government regulations.
- Be mindful and attentive to the financial and business risks of the proposed effort and participate in all proposal team meetings.
- Responsible for in-processing and initiation of all new team employees relative to Security and badging.
- Address staff performance issues, as appropriate, to include identifying and removing non-performing personnel (as required).
- Perform semi-annual and annual reviews of staff.
- Manage day-to-day operations and workload balance the team, if needed.
- Coordinate submission of status reports to the Government, to include weekly and monthly reports.
- Assimilate Government policies and procedures, ensuring that the staff is up-to-date on current regulations.
- Undertake special assignments as required.
Required Skills and Experience include the following:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- (8) Years of Federal Government Contracting Experience
- DAWIA Level III Contracting Certification