Job Summary/Company:Sparks Group, in partnership with a veteran-owned government contractor, is seeking a motivated Technical Recruiter to join a growing, fast-paced team based in Herndon, VA. This role will be the ideal fit for resourceful Recruiters interested in providing support on fully funded projects as well as contingent proposals. If you thrive in a collaborative working environment and are looking for an opportunity to staff challenging roles, email your resume or give our Recruiters a call today at 703-620-6444 to discuss the details of this exciting opportunity!
- Provide recruiting support on multiple government contracts requiring highly cleared IT staff
- Identify, interview, and maintain communications with qualified prospects and new hires
- Leverage available resources â€“ candidate databases, social media, employee referrals, job fairs, etc. â€“ to source technical candidates with up to TS/SCI clearances
- Establish positive working relationships with hiring managers and capture leads to develop recruitment strategies that align with current business needs
- Assist hiring managers in conducting candidate interviews
- Provide management with recruiting metrics as well as weekly status reports
- Work within an ATS to track, document and manage recruiting pipeline
- Prior experience working in a government contracting setting is required
- At least 2 years of full life-cycle technical recruiting experience
- Proven ability to successfully source candidates for pre-award proposals
- Strong communication and collaborative skills
- Prior experience utilizing unique and innovative sourcing strategies in combination with traditional recruiting methods to attract top talent
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.