Executive Compensation Analyst
Job Summary/Company:Sparks Group is seeking an Executive Compensation Analyst for a direct hire opportunity with a large government contracting company in the DMV. This candidate must have over 4 year's of experience working with compensation analysis and a strong understanding of market trends. Apply today!
- Plan and lead internal studies and market analysis on a variety of compensation subjects, including job evaluation and pricing, base or incentive pay practices as well as employee performance review systems
- Develop recommendations to modify or implement new programs, policies, and procedures
- Review salary adjustments exemption statuses and salary grade assignments to ensure such actions are within established guidelines and policies
- Conduct formal and ad-hoc market studies to determine need for changes in salary structures and salary increase budgets
- Provide work leadership to junior employees
- 3 years of experience with compensation analysis or 5 years of experience with financial analysis, including 1+ years of experience in compensation analysis
- Experience with analyzing data and identifying patterns to form general rules or conclusions and to provide appropriate compensation recommendations
- Ability to prioritize, manage multiple projects or activities, and implement solutions in a timely fashion
- Ability to solve complex problems and use expertise in technical number manipulation in complex spreadsheets and MS Office
- BA or BS degree required
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.