Director, Ad Sales and Business Development
The American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) is currently searching for an association sales and marketing professional to lead the strategy, planning, negotiation, contract execution and management of ASCE’s business partner relationships.
The director serves business units across ASCE, facilitating cross functional team collaboration between senior management, member services, marketing, technology, legal and finance to drive results.
- Managing the sales function and sales support staff, including external rep firm
- Working with the sales staff in responding to RFPs from advertisers and developing custom pricing packages
- Developing and administering the annual departmental operating budget
- Filing of Civil Engineering’s BPA Statement twice a year and oversee annual audits
- Providing new revenue-generating ideas and driving business case development
- Drafting and delivering management presentations on strategic initiatives and new partnership relationships
- Leading deal negotiations to closure
Ideal candidates will have:
- Four-year degree in business, marketing, or related discipline (MBA or other master’s degree preferred)
- 10 years’ experience selling and/or managing the sale of print and digital advertising, sponsorships and exhibits
- Demonstrated success increasing revenue/margin growth and growing a program from strategy to implementation
- Expertise in Salesforce reporting
- Strong command of Excel and PowerPoint
ASCE is a nonprofit professional membership association dedicated to the advancement of civil engineering in order to serve the public good.
To accomplish ASCE's mission, ASCE staff works together as a team, based on a foundation of trust, striving for individual and organizational excellence. To achieve our shared goals, we maintain a relentless focus on members and a commitment to continuously grow and improve individually and collectively.
For consideration, submissions of interest must contain a resume and cover letter w/salary requirements.
To submit resume and cover letter go to: https://asce.applicantpro.com/jobs/987330.html