Sr. Associate, Marketing Operations
The Senior Associate, Marketing Operations is responsible for marketing campaign execution, tracking and preliminary analysis; creatively repurposing marketing content to support build out of digital marketing campaigns; as well as marketing contact list management to maximize MQL conversions. Position leads CAQH social media efforts and develops and executes conference marketing campaigns. This role is full-time, exempt and reports to TBD.
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of all CAQH Solutions, including their use, target audiences, marketing goals and strategies.
- Execute multi-channel digital marketing campaigns, based on direction and content from Marketing Managers. May include emails, forms, landing pages, etc. Campaign channels may include social media, Google AdWords, Pardot automated software, SalesForce and others.
- Identify channels and timing in accordance with the best ways to reach target audiences defined by Managers.
- In collaboration with Managers, establish and enforce marketing standards, such as naming conventions.
- If applicable, manage external vendors for SEO/SEM
- Manage marketing contact lists to maximize MQL (marketing-qualified lead) conversions, enabling ROI and pipeline reporting and to support budgetary processes.
- Research and source lists and contacts in collaboration with Managers.
- Manage Pardot contact lists.
- Work with Temp 2x/year to review and overhaul marketing contact lists; identifying new prospects and removing non-viable contacts.
- Establish and manage Pardot ROI reporting to maximize conversions.
- Refine attribution and other reporting capabilities to meet CAQH needs.
- In coordination with Sales Operations Manager, ensure collection and attribution assignments in SalesForce (CAQH CRM).
- In collaboration with Managers, support assessment, implementation and management of Pardot and any future CAQH digital marketing automation tools.
- Assess Marcom team Pardot (or other) training needs and facilitate training sessions with Pardot (or other) experts.
- Creatively repurpose existing content to create numerous smaller content pieces for use in various campaigns.
- Provide input and recommendations on marketing content needs.
- Review and edit marketing content developed by others.
- Develop and execute conference marketing campaigns, under the direction of Marcom Managers.
- Draft and finalize marketing campaigns, in collaboration with Conference Manager, to support CAQH strategic objectives at industry events.
- Execute conference marketing campaigns, which may include postcards, ads, PPTs, social media, flyers, one-pagers, emails, etc.
- Maintain a multi-channel marketing campaign calendar and ensure relevant internal Marcom coordination.
- Manage the social media outreach for CAQH.
- Determine social media engagement, in concert with other members of the MarCom team and using approved parameters, coordinate approvals, develop and post content on Twitter and LinkedIn, and report on the results to the Executive Team as requested.
- Identify and maintain a list of social media “influencers” and conduct activities to engage them.
- Monitor social media channels and flag discussions for the Sr. Manager, post approved replies and/or recommend replies for approval as needed.
- Coordinate social media advertising campaigns and monitor budget and results.
- Additional support with Marcom department needs, as assigned.
- Excellent writing skills to create succinct, engaging and understandable content. Excellent verbal and interpersonal communications skills also necessary.
- Ability to develop project timelines and activities lists, set priorities and effectively juggle many tasks simultaneously. Ability to track and meet deadlines. Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to handle responsibilities and relationships both within CAQH and among stakeholders with poise, tact, resourcefulness and flexibility.
- A minimum of three years marketing or communications experience preferably in a marketing agency, non-profit organization, association or healthcare company.
- Experience in managing the social media outreach for an organization, and the ability to provide metrics in Twitter, LinkedIn and Google Analytics.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office applications (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint) is required, as is a solid working knowledge of SharePoint.
- Experience using Pardot or similar digital marketing automation platforms is required.
- Experience using SalesForce or a similar CRM is required.
- Knowledge of Drupal and basic HTML coding – or willingness to learn immediately – is essential, as is knowledge of basic editing tools for layout and design of simple web pages, graphic emails and materials.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Digital marketing certificate preferred.
WHO WE ARE
Named one of Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work in 2016, 2017 and 2018 CAQH, a non-profit alliance, is the leader in creating shared initiatives to streamline the business of healthcare. Through collaboration and innovation, CAQH accelerates the transformation of business processes, delivering value to providers, patients and health plans.
- COB Smart® quickly and accurately directs coordination of benefits processes.
- CAQH ProView® eases the burden of provider data collection, maintenance and distribution.
- CAQH CORE® maximizes business efficiency and savings by developing and implementing national operating rules.
- CAQH Index® benchmarks progress and helps optimize operations by tracking industry adoption of electronic administrative transactions.
WHAT YOU GET
CAQH recognizes that its most important asset is its growing team of smart, creative, collaborative, forward-thinking and passionate professionals – and that a comprehensive employee benefits package is an important factor for them in choosing where to work. CAQH offers competitive compensation along with an extensive benefits package for all full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, tuition assistance and a 401k. Our location in downtown Washington, DC is metro-accessible, has an onsite fitness center and is centrally located to allow our team to take advantage of professional networking opportunities, cultural offerings and a thriving social scene.