Please list all professional experience and explain any gaps in employment history.
To be the Administrative Assistant to the VP, HR is a role the embodies professionalism, discretion, confidentiality, and collaboration. It's a highly responsible—and highly rewarding—supportive role; one that demands a mastery of time management and legendary organizational skills. You'll be required to tap into your office administration and problem solving savvy to stay sharp while maintaining the VP's daily schedule, identifying and prioritizing critical activities, organizing meetings and special events across several calendars, crafting professional correspondence and performing other administrative duties to keep our VP, HR operating in the most effective way.
- Organize and handle daily operations in support of the VP, HR, including arranging schedule and meetings, answering phones, drafting and typing correspondence, maintaining files and reports, and providing backup administrative support as needed
- Handle a heavy volume of incoming calls and requests from internal/external clients (involves answering inquiries, resolving problems where possible and making appropriate referrals)
- Manage the continuous flow of correspondence and requests
- Perform general administrative tasks, such as ordering supplies and working with other departments as needed to keep the office running smoothly
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload with minimal supervision
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and telephone manner
- Expertise with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent spelling and proofreading skills
- Ability to interact professionally at all internal/external levels
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive business and personnel matters
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Strong service orientation and good judgment