Marketing and Communications Coordinator
The Marketing and Communications Coordinator will support the coordination and execution of the marketing and communications projects across NQF. This includes assisting in the management of the strategic marketing plan, developing project plans for new product and publication launches, and coordination of promotion campaigns across all media.
This is a great opportunity for someone with strong organizational, writing, communication, and relationship-building skills. Candidates should be excited to work in a fast-paced environment and be willing and able to work autonomously.
POSITION DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES
- Implement the master marketing and communications strategic plan in coordination with the Director of Marketing.
- Execute marketing/communication plans for new publications and products.
- Create marketing and communications project plans; tracking, monitoring, and reporting on project status and budget; and working with project staff to ensure completion of projects on time and within budget.
- Manage product/service rollouts and promotion campaigns across all media including prioritizing number and type of communications, determining schedule of campaigns, and coordinating full life-cycle of promotion including content and graphic development as well as website integration.
- Review and coordinate content and design for the NQF website.
- Draft content for email campaign messages and manage review process.
- Contribute to the operations and infrastructure development of the marketing and communications activities and support implementation of operational activities.
- Review press releases and social media content for messaging and tone.
- Analyze email metrics, website analytics and social media efforts, and prepare dashboards and other reports to track results.
- Provide administrative and logistical support in completing project activities and tasks.
Bachelor’s degree with at least two years of relevant work experience.
- Experience implementing and coordinating marketing plans.
- Experience in digital marketing and communications promotion and campaigns.
- Knowledge of the healthcare delivery system, public health, health policy, performance measurement and/or quality improvement
- Experience partnering with cross-functional teams is preferred.
- Experience translating highly technical information into plain, consumer-friendly language
- Strong research, writing, and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and competing priorities
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently as well as work well on matrixed project teams
- Ability to interact effectively and develop effective working relationships with a variety of people at a variety of levels
- Comfort with adapting to rapidly changing circumstances
- Willing to assume responsibility, self-starter who can apply new skills quickly
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing duties of job, employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may he made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
In the primary environment, the noise level is quiet to moderate with ambient room temperatures, lighting, and traditional office equipment as found in a typical office environment.