Legal Secretary/ Administrative Assistant
Relocation expenses reimbursed No
Continued employment is contingent upon satisfactorily completing a criminal history records check (or other applicable security clearance) and a pre-employment drug-test (pre-identified position only).
Applicants must submit a resume that demonstrates their eligibility and qualifications.
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
• High school diploma (or equivalent) or higher
• Possess at least 2 years of professional administrative assistant experience following graduation
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel) and document management databases
For hire at Grade HS-8, applicants must meet the following additional requirements:
• Associates degree or higher from a U.S. accredited college or university and 4 years of administrative assistant experience following graduation; OR
• Possess at least 6 years of professional administrative assistant experience following high school graduation.
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Highly qualified candidates will be evaluated based on a structured interview.Read more Security clearance Not Required Drug test required No