Sparks Group, in partnership with a prominent government contractor, is seeking an experienced Technical Recruiter for a 6-month contract position based in their Chantilly office. This role â€“ which offers an option to work remotely 1-2 days per week â€“ will be the perfect fit for resourceful Recruiters interested in supporting the staffing goals of diverse client groups and who thrive in fast-paced, collaborative environments. If you're immediately available to take on an exciting new contract role, email your resume or give our Recruiters a call at 703-620-6444 to discuss the details!
- Support multiple DoD and Intelligence community clients with staffing highly cleared IT roles
- Identify, interview, and maintain communications with qualified prospects and new hires
- Leverage available resources â€“ candidate databases, social media, employee referrals, job fairs, etc. â€“ to source technical candidates with up to TS/SCI clearances
- Establish positive working relationships with hiring managers and capture leads to develop recruitment strategies that align with current business needs
- Provide management with recruiting metrics as well as weekly status reports
- Work within an ATS to track, document and manage recruiting pipeline
At least 7 years of experience in Technical Recruiting
Prior experience working in a government consulting setting is highly preferred
Demonstrated proficiency with applicant tracking systems; preferably Taleo or Workday
Strong communication and collaborative skills
Ability to work onsite at least 3 days per week
Prior experience utilizing unique and innovative sourcing strategies in combination with traditional recruiting methods to attract top talent
Proven ability to effectively source and recruit for talent with high level security clearances within the Intelligence Community and DoD
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.