.NET Developer (Internet/Intranet Architect II)
NECESSARY SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS:
The appointee to this position will be required to complete a criminal background check to the satisfaction of the employer.
- Bachelor's degree in Information systems or Information systems development.
- Over two years of experience developing web, windows, and console applications using C# with a mix of GUI and server-side development.
- Maintaining, debugging, and troubleshooting existing C#/.NET applications, participating in technical design and creation of technical specifications, reviewing software requirements in order to give development estimates and product feedback.
- Performing unit testing and code reviews and drafting technical documentation.
- Experience in design and development in MS SQL Server and create reports in SSRS.
- Experience with managing web content for a government website.
Job does not generally require physical activity, will require utilizing a computer and keyboard as well as traveling to meeting locations. All duties performed with or without reasonable accommodations.
It is the policy of Fairfax County Government to prohibit discrimination on the basis of race, sex, color, national origin, religion, age, veteran status, political affiliation, genetics, or disability in the recruitment, selection, and hiring of its workforce.
Reasonable accommodations are available to persons with disabilities during application and/or interview processes per the Americans with Disabilities Act. Contact 703-324-4900 for assistance. TTY 703-222-7314. EEO/AA/TTY.