Title: Office Manager
EAS Consulting Group, LLC is seeking full time temp-to-permanent Office Manager with some managerial responsibilities in a professional small office environment. This person acts as the front-line face of the company for in-person visitors as well as incoming general calls. In addition to some scheduling, duties include coordination of meetings and conferences, coordinating direct and email mailings, and working on special projects all with the use of Microsoft Office products and Salesforce.
The candidate will also field some client requests, assigning those projects to the appropriate field consultant to ensure a timely, cost effective and appropriate response. EAS deals with highly confidential and sensitive client information and discretion is required to maintain confidentiality.
The position will assist with the management of the Salesforce database and reporting, and provide training and support to users. Additionally, the Office Manager will provide administrative support to the staff and coordinate related projects as assigned.
The ideal candidate will be able to assist incoming consultants with email and time tracking procedures as well as provide assistance with monthly time tracking submissions.
The candidate must be well versed in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Adobe in order to assist in the facilitation of training courses throughout the country. Trainers develop content then submit their training materials for proofreading, formatting and assembly. The candidate is expected to have a keen eye for formatting, be firm yet patient with deadlines and turnaround a completed manual for print with a short deadline. This person must work well independently, be internally motivated and be able to quickly prioritize and organize a diversified workload with competing deadlines.
- Organizes and prioritizes large volumes of information
- Answers phones, takes messages or answers routine questions
- Schedules and organizes activities such as meetings, conferences
- Drafts copy for marketing materials and some correspondence. Proofreads copy for spelling, grammar and layout, making appropriate changes
- Manages oversight of project requirements including follow-ups with consultants to confirm projects or training seminar development is on track
- Utilize Salesforce for record keeping and marketing efforts
- Coordinate with IT vendor on all office equipment
- Manage relationships with vendors and service providers
- Responsible for developing and implementing office policies by setting up procedures and standards to guide the operation of the office
- Liaise with facility management, including cleaning and security services
- Onboarding of new consultants as well as training
- Maintains supply inventory by checking stock; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt
- Strong competency in Microsoft Office Products to include Word, Power Point, Excel
- Ability to utilize Salesforce
- Professional demeanor including grammar and writing skills
- Independent thinker and internally motivated yet comfortable contributing to team environment
- Well organized
- Ability to prioritize competing time demands