Executive Assistant (January 2019)
6 days left
- Full Time
As the Executive Assistant, you will work alongside multiple members of the school’s leadership team to support the organization in a variety of different ways. In the EA role, you’ll provide administrative support to the Executive Director and serve as the organization’s point-of-contact for recruitment and hiring. This position is available immediately.
About Two Rivers
Two Rivers Public Charter School serves a diverse group of learners across three locations in Wards 5 and 6. Staff at Two Rivers create an exciting educational environment in which students and staff become a community of learners on a journey of discovery. Two Rivers uses the EL Education model, which emphasizes interactive, hands-on, project-based learning. The school focuses on the whole child, recognizing the importance of character education and the social-emotional needs of children while helping them achieve academic excellence.
The Two Rivers staff shares a strong belief that all children can learn and be high achievers. The curriculum at Two Rivers is rigorous, standards-based, and provides opportunities for students to excel in all areas. An integrated arts program and a content-based Spanish program augment the school’s demanding academic program. These elements come together through learning expeditions that allow students to incorporate and apply their classroom learning through real world experiences. The mission of Two Rivers is to nurture a diverse group of students to become lifelong, active participants in their own education, develop a sense of self and community, and become responsible and compassionate members of society.
In this role, you will be responsible for the following:
ED Administrative Support
- Manage calendars and meeting scheduling
- Conduct research; analyze data
- Prepare reports, presentations, and correspondence
- Assist with special projects
- Provide administrative support to the Board of Trustees
- Coordinate events
- Other duties as assigned
Recruitment and Hiring
- Manage calendars and scheduling
- Upkeep of talent management system
- Coordinate outreach efforts
- Manage and analyze data; prepare reports
The Executive Assistant at Two Rivers will become part of an energetic and caring team devoted to creating an incredible school. Ideal candidates will possess the following qualities/skills:
- Belief in the Two Rivers mission and educational model
- Bachelor’s or higher degree from an accredited college or university
- Minimum of two years of administrative or management experience is required; candidates with two or more years of experience in at least one of the following areas is desirable: graphic design, marketing, public or media relations, communications, human resources, and/or education
- Highly organized with a keen attention to detail and results-oriented
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Strong editing skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and computer programs
- Good technical knowledge of imaging for both print and web
- Basic graphic design/layout experience and familiarity with the Adobe Creative Suite desired
- Experience using web content management systems (Weebly, Finalsite) desired
- Experience using web-based talent management platforms (TalentED) preferred
- Must be able to travel independently between multiple work sites
Two Rivers values its team of amazing professionals. Staff receive a competitive salary and benefits package; the support of a welcoming and appreciative group of families; a leadership team that values employees and provides feedback, encouragement, and accountability; professional growth opportunities; and fun colleagues - people who care about their work, work hard, and want to have a good time while they’re doing it.
Two Rivers is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate all applicants without unlawful consideration of race, religion, age, color, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.