Sparks Group has partnered with a prominent government contractor seeking TOP SECRET cleared Visa Analyst candidates to support a contract-to-hire opportunity in Downtown DC, working as part of a team for a government agency. This highly visible and impactful role works closely with agencies involved in the national security screenings of foreign travelers. This is a tremendous opportunity to secure advancement for your future career!
- Provide critical case management and research findings through navigating top-secret systems
- Reviewing, analyzing and researching information from classified/unclassified systems and drawing conclusions based on findings
- Providing management and leaders with accurate and articulate updates of case statuses, processing and procedures.
- Draft and present complex memos, inclusive of concise case information, legal arguments and recommendations.
- Ability to interact professionally with all levels of staff, to include high ranking Sr. Government officials.
- Position requires Active TOP SECRET clearance
- Bachelorâ€™s degree
- Three or more years of investigative or research experience in a classified government setting
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.