Vault Monitor 2nd shift
Job Summary/Company:High volume manufacturing company in Chantilly is in need of a Vault Monitor for their 2nd shift (2pm-10pm). Pay is $12.75hr. Position offers full time hours and interviews are being scheduled immediately. Great opportunity for a new start in the new year!! Contact Sparks Group at 703-620-6444.
- Pull, deduct, verify jobs and restock according to appropriate work instructions.
- Perform inventory audits as required.
- Investigate audit discrepancies
- Process scrap, destroy obsolete orders and record in inventory system accordingly.
- Prepare non secure and secure outgoing shipments.
- Follow good vault practices in receiving and maintaining stock levels.
- Meet performance deadlines for customer output.
- High School graduate or equivalent GED
- Strongly prefer 6 months related experience in Inventory/Audit field
- Minimum, 12 months work experience
- Good communication skills
- Must be able to pass background, drug and credit checks
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.