Digital Marketing and Social Media Manager
W2 Communications, an integrated communications firm, is hiring a Digital Marketing Manager. The Digital Marketing Manager at W2 Communications will play a key role delivering our integrated marketing solutions, providing services to a wide array clients across diverse industries, as well as for our own agency initiatives.
You will lead the execution of digital marketing activities such as social media marketing, keyword research, Google Adwords, SEO/SEM/PPC, email campaigns and marketing automation while contributing to client communication and W2 Communications business development initiatives. You will also be responsible for analyzing each client’s marketing analytics, creating reports and recommending future strategies and tactics. This position reports to the Chief Creative Officer and offers tremendous opportunity for growth.
- Design and deploy digital marketing strategies for clients, then work with our team of PR strategists, copywriters, designers, and developers to deliver on that vision.
- Serve as the primary digital strategy liaison for assigned clients — you will be expected to know their business as well as they do and proactively think on their behalf.
- Maintain an expert level mastery of inbound marketing tactics including social media marketing, search engine optimization, email marketing.
- Proactively execute your assigned clients’ strategic digital marketing plans in order to meet schedules, performance, and budget goals.
- Deliver monthly performance analysis and customized reports to highlight wins, areas of improvement and recommendations for future programs for both clients and the agency.
- Contribute to client and internal content development.
- Develop strategic search initiatives, including topic clustering, keyword bundles (short-tail and long-tail) and work with our PR and content development teams to implement measurably effective solutions.
- Keep abreast of emerging technologies and best practices by contributing to W2 Communications blog and social media presence.
Experience and Education Required:
- 2-5 years experience with digital marketing strategy, social media, strategic search, Google Analytics, Data Studio, and Adwords.
- B.A. or B.S. degree
- Google and/or digital marketing certifications a definite plus
- Expert understanding of and unbridled passion for all social media platforms and their associated analytics tools
- Strong understanding of third-party analytics tools e.g. SEMrush
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively and create strategic digital campaigns based on client business goals
- Strong understanding of the entire inbound marketing ecosystem
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization
- Working knowledge of email marketing best practices and CAN-SPAM compliance
- Working knowledge of Google Adwords.
- Demonstrate strategic thinking and independent management skills
- Able to find and assimilate market and customer data into marketing strategies
- Proven relationship building skills and client communication experience
- Strong work ethic with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Strong understanding of SproutSocial
- Great writing skills and a strong understanding of how to write SEO-friendly content
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Proficiency in open-source content management platforms such as a WordPress
- Experience with CRM solutions preferred e.g. Insightly, Salesforce, Hubspot