Job Summary/Company:Sparks Group has partnered with a large non profit seeking a Leasing Specialist to work at one of their communities in Rockville. If you are bilingual and have experience working in the property management realm then please apply below and call 301-926-7800 for any questions!
Manage the daily operations of the community, to include property maintenance, tenant services and property security.
Will respond to all in-person inquiries from the public regarding availability of rental units and eligibility requirements.
Will respond to requests for service by communication with maintenance crew contractors and vendors as well as maintain waiting list for vacant units.
Will create purchase orders and review invoices.
Will market and lease vacant units.
- Requires an Associateâ€™s degree in a related field
- Minimum of 2 year of residential property management, or real estate experience
- Must have knowledge of rental apartment leasing procedures and property maintenance process.
- Must have ability to assign responsibility to staff and assist in supervisory role.
- Must have ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Must have ability to deal tactfully, effectively and courteously with general public.
- Must have experience ordering supplies and making office purchases.
- Experience with Yardi preferred.
- Bilingual English/ Spanish preferred.
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.