Occasional travel - May be required to travel for business.
Relocation expenses reimbursed No
If selected, you must meet the following conditions:
- Receive authorization from OPM on any job offer you receive, if you are or were (within the last 5 years) a political Schedule A, Schedule C or Non-Career SES employee in the Executive Branch.
- Serve a one year probationary period, if required.
- Undergo and pass a background investigation (Tier 5 investigation level).
- Have your identity and work status eligibility verified if you are not a GSA employee. We will use the Department of Homeland Security’s e-Verify system for this. Any discrepancies must be resolved as a condition of continued employment.
- Complete a financial disclosure report to verify that no conflict, or an appearance of conflict, exists between your financial interest and this position.
For each job on your resume, provide:
- the exact dates you held each job (from month/year to month/year)
- number of hours per week you worked (if part time).
If you have volunteered your service through a National Service program (e.g., Peace Corps, Americorps), we encourage you to apply and include this experience on your resume.
For a brief video on creating a Federal resume, click here.
The GS-13 salary range starts at $96,970 per year. If you are a new federal employee, your starting salary will likely be set at the Step 1 of the grade for which you are selected.
To qualify, you must have at least one year of specialized experience equivalent to the GS-12 level or higher in the Federal service.
Specialized experience is experience as a project manager on complex and highly visible projects, developing contract requirements and ensuring their delivery in the areas of information technology and professional services support. Such experience must have included the application of procurement practices and techniques to perform contract administration and closeout; accomplishing work through others as a senior member of a project team; and application of negotiation techniques to conduct contract negotiations with high level business, industry and/or Government officials.
Bargaining Unit status: Not applicable
Relocation-related expenses are not approved and will be your responsibility.
Additional vacancies may be filled from this announcement as needed; through other means; or not at all.Read more
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
You will be evaluated on the questions you answer during the application process, which will measure your overall possession of the following competencies or knowledge, skills, and abilities. Your responses to these questions must be supported by your resume or your score may be lowered.
- Skill in preparing high-quality written documents, such as statements of work, reports, project plans, and technical analyses.
- Ability to work with clients, assess client needs, resolve client problems, satisfy client expectations, and commit to quality service.
- Ability to integrate and develop project methodologies to meet complex project objectives.
Additional assessments may be used, and, if so, you will be provided with further instructions.
If you are eligible under Interagency Career Transition Assistance Plan or GSA’s Career Transition Assistance Plan(ICTAP/CTAP), you must receive a score of 85 or higher to receive priority.
To preview questions please click here. Read more Security clearance Other Drug test required No