Conference Services Coordinator
Job Summary/Company:Sparks Group has partnered with a research organization in Arlington, VA that is seeking an eager, professional and energetic candidate to assist with the execution of in-house meetings, conferences, and events! If you have experience in the hospitality industry or previous facilities experience and ready to find your next career home, this may be the opportunity for you!
- Assist conference services staff with the set-up, break down, clean up, and support of internal meetings and conferences
- Interface with staff and clients in a professional and courteous manner
- Prepare coffee and over beverages- may assist with setting up food orders from vendors
- Clean and maintain conference rooms, pantry, kitchen, and catering rooms
- Stocks pantry and galleys as needed
- Provide back-up to other facility functions including mailroom, front desk, reception, and escorts
- Assist with general administrative tasks and ad hoc projects as needed
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in office environment or in the service/hospitality industry
- MS Office proficiency
- Strong customer service skills- effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team setting
- Demonstrated reliability and ability to work a flex schedule if required
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.