Job Summary/Company: Start 2019 in a new role!! If you are passionate about customer care and experienced in leading programs in the healthcare field - we have a position for you! Sparks Group has partnered with a growing client in the healthcare field who is seeking a Program Manager to oversee operations in their fast paced office. Please contact the Chantilly office for additional information, 703-620-6444.
- Overseeing staff and activity associated with assigned program
- Act as primary point of contact for Director/Executive level client contacts
- Resolution of Escalated cases and issues
- Bachelor's degree and minimum of 4 years recent Healthcare experience (3 years direct industry preferred)
- Expert knowledge of medical insurance (public and commercial), medical billing and coding and associated terminology
- Call center experience is required
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.