Do you have excellent interpersonal and communication skills? Do you love managing multiple projects at one time? If so, this role is for you! Sparks Group is partnered with a pseudo-government transportation agency dedicated to safety and mobility. We are seeking an individual to work alongside the Talent Acquisition team to run the summer internship program from A to Z.. If you have a passion for development, project management and looking to impact an organization in a significant way â€“ we want you!
- Coordination of logistics for meetings, trainings, etc.
- Management of simultaneous projects, ensuring deadlines are being met and completed
- Database management to include: updating lists, contact information, dates, rates, trainings, etc.
- Program support including: expense reconciliation, payment requests, etc.
- Outreach support: managing general inquiry inbox, managing team calendar
- Responding to inquiries (internal/external)
- Ability to batch social media content to be pushed out to public to promote employer branding
- Undergraduate degree (in related field)
- Three or more years working in a project coordinator or project management capacity
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Customer service oriented
- Ability to communicate on all levels
- Strong computer skills with MS Office suite
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.