Job Summary/Company: A national leader in the financial industry that is pioneering the tech space is seeking strong headhunters and well-rounded recruiting professionals. If you have 2-5 years of full lifecycle experience including success with Audit/Risk and technical roles, APPLY NOW! or call 703-821-1911 ASAP M-F 8-5!
- Lead all recruiting activities for a distinct line of business and location. Work with hiring managers as a staffing consultant to identify resource needs, create job descriptions and candidate profiles.
- Develop internal and external recruiting strategies, execute strategies and meet demand. Responsibilities
- Provide recruiting services in accordance with our recruiting process, standards and systems
- Manages recruiting process for "high level" difficult positions, specialty positions, broad client groups, highly technical client groups or complex track recruiting
- Self-directed execution of the full life cycle recruiting process with an emphasis in meeting time-to-fill goals
- Develop an effective sourcing strategy to provide a continuous flow of quality and quantity of candidates for the pipeline
- Possess strong candidate and client management skills, with a proven ability to influence
- Develop and execute strategies autonomously to include networking, call lists, niche social networking, and general industry knowledge
- Acts as a recruiting partner and a subject matter expert to business leadership, hiring managers and other key stakeholders
- Identify 'root cause' solutions to complex recruiting issues and ability to implement solutions that will mitigate immediate problems and future potential issues
- Address ambiguous situations or challenges and respond accordingly, drawing on ones subject matter expertise, skills and abilities
- Screens and counsels candidates, coaches the hiring team, and negotiates the close
- Effectively facilitate formal consensus meetings with the hiring team
- Independent involvement when developing and executing strategies
- Practice attention to detail and flawless execution of requisition processing
- Proven ability to function effectively in a fast paced environment
- Ideal candidate must have a minimum of 2 years recruiting experience
- Experience leveraging a network to source passive Administrative Assistant/Executive Assistant, Global Security, Supplier Management talent
- Some expertise working directly with hiring managers and/or business clients
- Experience working in a financial services institution, public accounting, or consulting firm.
- Strong communicator, high energy candidates will be considered
- Experience with the Workday Recruiting System
- Experience recruiting talent using social media sites such as LinkedIn, recruiting job boards and recruiting forums
- Strong sourcing skills
- Well-connected in the Audit / Risk Industry
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.