1 day left
- Part Time
Looking for a Marketing Internship at an energetic & passionate company? Gelman, Rosenberg & Freedman, a Bethesda, MD CPA Firm is in search of a Marketing Intern to join our team from January to April.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Data Entry
- Bio Revisions
- Update firm’s marketing resource center
- Assist with preparation for larger events
- Formatting and clean-up associated with the new proposal template
- Small projects related to the website update, collateral refresh, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- A current college junior, senior or graduate student working to obtain a Bachelor’s/Masters in Marketing, Communications, English or related field.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and timelines
- Ability to work independently, use sound judgement and prioritize tasks
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
This is a paid internship that will entail 20-30 hours of work a week. Our office is located 2 blocks from the metro. We look forward to hearing from you!