6 days left
- Part Time
A team player with extensive experience in quality customer service, office management and administration. Technically proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, and Outlook). Excellent interpersonal communication skills and multi-tasking abilities to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines to include the following:
- Assist in updating building information and announcements.
- Communicate effectively and timely with office and maintenance team.
- Provide professional and courteous service to all tenants and visitors of the property.
- Follow up with tenants after work requests are complete, notify Property Manager of recurring or ongoing issues.
- Coordinate services with outside contractors.
- Perform regular property walks to ensure the building and grounds are presentable. Ensure common area cable and Wi-Fi services are operational at all times and coordinate any repairs with Property Manager. On a daily basis, confirm that the fitness center, conference center & outdoor recreational & seating area are clean and presentable.
- Monitor tenant/visitor parking in accordance with company policies.
- Receive tenant concerns and communicate regularly and effectively with maintenance and management.
- Become an expert on all community features and amenities.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Concierge (PT)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly